Welcome, charter school families! HSC is delighted to partner with Inspire Charter Schools this year to provide affordable access to HSC DiscoveryCon by allowing charter families to purchase conference passes with charter school funds.
Passes paid for with charter school funds must be ordered before December 1, 2017 (Inspire).
Conference passes are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Conference passes purchased with charter school funds are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
HSC is NOT RESPONSIBLE for confirming whether you have sufficient charter school funds to pay for your conference passes, and if you are declined by your charter due to lack of funds, your purchase options will be limited to purchasing passes at the current prevailing conference pass rate at the Registration Page HERE.
Attendees who purchase passes with charter school funds are welcome to volunteer! However, Work Exchange reimbursement is NOT available to those who purchase conference passes with charter school funds.
Charter School pricing is as follows:
Teen/Adult (13 and up) Child (5-12)
* All Charter School orders will be assessed one $30 processing fee, which will include one year of HSC membership.
If you have any questions, please contact your Parent Liaison/Educational Specialist or our Conference Registrar at email@example.com.
Inspire Families will follow this process:
1) Fill out the Inspire Intent to Register Form, below, before December 1, 2017.
2) Be patient! HSC will send an invoice to Inspire each month for all Inspire families who have signed up for passes.
3) Inspire will issue a check for your passes to HSC, and HSC will email you a registration confirmation.
4) Pick up your passes at HSC DiscoveryCon and enjoy!